The Julia Kae has been upgraded with convenient enhancements in preparation for use in charter operations.
- Guest bunk area is the forepeak below decks; all five bunks are in one space with large personal storage compartments for each guest.
- Each bunk has its own 120 volt outlets with USB chargers and red/white LED lights.
- Extensive sound reduction components have been employed to make the vessel more user friendly with less noise fatigue than its original fish boat configuration.
- Onboard laundry and shower facilities.
- An electric hot water tank and 500 gallons of potable fresh water in stainless steel tanks.