Research, Work and Pleasure Charters
Julia Kae is available for Research, Work Charters as well as Nature and Photography Explorations on the Pacific Coast from Seattle to Alaska.
Some of our paddlers have chosen to clean remote beaches for the enjoyment of future visitors.
For jobs that require it, we are able to weld and mount new equipment for temporary use; the aft deck has multiple engineered 3/4" threaded mount points for padeyes and tie downs.
The Julia Kae is a very capable boat with years of dependable service under her waterline. Depending on the job at hand we can re-position as required, pretty much anywhere along the Pacific Northwest.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a clean, well maintained ship. Comfort for your group is our priority. From our well-equipped galley we provide meals and snacks as appropriate.
Your group will be warm, well fed and rested while on board. Julia Kae is a completely non-smoking vessel.
Vessel tours are available on request.
- Guest bunk area is the forepeak below decks; all five bunks are in one space with large personal storage compartments for each guest.
- Each bunk has its own 120 volt outlets with USB chargers and red/white LED lights.
- Extensive sound reduction components have been employed to make the vessel more user friendly with less noise fatigue than its original fish boat configuration.
- Onboard laundry and shower facilities.
- An electric hot water tank and 500 gallons of potable fresh water available in stainless steel tanks.
- Vacuum packing machine with various sizes of plastic bags for preserving foods or artifacts.
- Dive platform for boarding and entering the water at sea level, also used for kayak boarding.